Please share with your friends!
Chess is one of the oldest strategy games in the world and is an excellent game that develops such skills as tactics, strategy and visual memory.
Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an 8×8 grid. Each player starts with sixteen pieces: eight pawns, two knights, two bishops, two rooks, one queen and one king.
- The Pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure; beats diagonally to one field forward.
- The King moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- The Queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- The Rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
- The Knight moves to the field two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
- The Bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
- Check - the situation in chess when a king is under immediate attack by opponent's pieces
- Checkmate - the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check.
- Stalemate - the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check. (draw)
This game supports 1 player, 2 player, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent and clash it.
- Perfect for 1- or 2-player games
- Gorgeous graphics and fantastic sound effects
- Outstanding AI engine of 3 different difficulty levels: *, **, ***
To give you the best expereience, our games are designed to be played as large as possible on your device. Never fear, though, you can always adjust the size of your browser to change the size of the game.
All of our games can be played in the browser of your phone and/or tablet. You can also add your favorite games to the home screen of your device for instant, fast access! (every game you add will have a unique game icon that will look just like an app from Apple or Google App stores)
Who likes to wait? We take special efforts with our games to make sure you get playing as fast as possible while also ensuring the games remain beautiful and fun.
All of our games are hand-crafted in the U.S. by a small team of passionate game players and designers, as well as seasoned game industry veterans. This free game site is focused on the game 2048 PLUS classic casual games that include perennial favorites like Klondike Solitaire (Canfield / Patience / American Patience), Spider Solitaire, FreeCell Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire, TriPeaks Solitaire and more in development.
We also have an ever-growing collection of other great games for when you are looking for something different, such as Backgammon, Bubble Shooter / Bubble Pop, Checkers, Chess, Jigsaw Puzzles, Mahjong, Minesweeper, Reversi, and Sudoku.
Our games can be played on all of your devices, right in the browser, whatever browser you choose - Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Android and iOS default browsers, the list goes on. Basically, if your device has a browser, you can play our games.
Be sure to bookmark your favorite games (or Add to Home Screen - on phone or tablet). We currently do not intend to launch app store apps at this time as we believe we can provide a better and faster experience for YOU, our players, fans, and friends via the web.